Friday, July 15, 2011

Blood Red Roses II

The much requested sequel is coming soon if my readers are still animate about me doing it. I've already gotten a plan worked out for it and really I'm itching to write it. So please, let me know either here or on FanFiction if you would like me to start it. Below is a possible summary for the story and a little snippet of the story as a teaser.

Summary: Seven years of peace. That's all that they were given. Shortly after Rin announced that she was pregnant with their second child, their eldest was kidnapped. Deciding to take it into his own hands, Sesshomaru steps back in to his past life of an assassin and hunts down the person responsible for the events taking place. Will he succeed?

"What do you mean she's not here?" Sesshomaru asked Cameron's teacher raising an eyebrow.
"Your sister came and picked her up about ten minutes before you arrived," the teacher admitted.
"I don't have a sister," Sesshomaru said, his fists clenching together; claws piercing the palms of his hands.
"Are you sure," she asked.
"You think I wouldn't know if I had a sister or not," Sesshomaru barked before he turned to leave the office.

He didn't want to believe it but he knew... His past was coming back to haunt him and they got his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment