Monday, October 31, 2011

Concerning Updates

Today there will be an update for 'Roses from the Heart', 'Plata de la Luna', and (finally) 'Stronger'! 'Plata de la Luna' and 'Stronger' have already been completed and I am currently working on 'Roses from the Heart'. Once I have finished that then they all will be posted.

As for tomorrow there will be updates for 'Roses from the Heart', 'Plata de la Luna', and 'Blood Red Roses II'. As well as on Wednesday thus completing 'Blood Red Roses II' and leaving me with the Epilogue for 'Roses from the Heart'.

Thursday, November 3, 2011 the final chapter of 'Roses from the Heart' will be posted as well as the first chapter of my new short story; 'Tears'.

After that there will be daily updates for 'Plata de la Luna' as well as a few one-shots coming your way until November 13 when I shall be updating 'Stronger' once again. I've battled the writer's block that I had for this story and now I am in full swing of getting my updates going and not taking months at a time to get new chapters out to you guys. I hope to have this story completed by the end of next year or beginning of 2013. Writing forty chapters of a story with the amount of words that each consists of as well as going to school is not easy but I'm going to make it through and I'm going to complete this story. It's my baby and the most popular piece I have written to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment