Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Updates

So I finished writing 'Stronger' out. This chapter is significantly shorter than the last few chapters have been. I shall have it done for all and posted by the time New Years rolls around because I have to work a lot this week. I hope to have another chapter of 'Stronger' out for you all by the time I go back to school as well.

'How They Came to Be' is ready to be posted. I just have to put the final touches on it before I post. Once this next chapter is posted, there are only three left. I will leave room for a sequel so if anyone would like to write it (because I don't think I can) let me know. I'd be more than happy to let you.

'Little Puppet' will also have another update before I head back to school. It's almost all written out on paper so then I'll just have to type it up. Shouldn't take me too long to do that.

I will begin writing 'Plata de la Luna' once again soon. I've just been taking a little break from writing to let my brain rest. I needed it.

I will also post the first chapter of 'Mine' however do not expect another chapter for that story until about mid February, early March. I'm itching to get it out to you all but I want to have 'Plata de la Luna' and 'How They Came to Be' completed before I can even remotely begin to actually write that one. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment